blog

blog
Click above to see my blog ....^^^^^^

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Named on 2009

I wrote down this name when I have nothing to do.. In our class.. On the first year of 2009.. I showed it to u.. And u seem like it.. U were smiling.. But u don't want to accept it.. U asked me to keep it..



Later.. Scan this picture and tag itu to u on Fb.. And still..no response :)

Few months later.. U have ur own girls.. I remembered that when I found this paper on my ofice desk.. I confuse what to do.. Anyway I have scanned it.. I think its useless to try to give it to u again..

Then I ripped off.. And put it on trash..
:')
Who knows in few years later it will be my precious thing.. This name is my precious one..now and then..

--
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me some of ur thoughts..